About the project: 2-bedroom house (before/after let)
What had to be done: We were contacted with request to refresh and paint all the ceilings, walls and woodwork in the property. Also we had to remove the old carpet from one of the bedrooms and fit another one, including underlay. Because the property was in a good condition, it was possible to go through the preparation process quickly and finish it in around 10 days.
While the rooms and the hall had to be painted with the same colour, the bathroom required a major change of the colour from dark purple to white. Also the old Artex layer on top of the bathroom ceiling had to be completely removed, ceiling to be fixed and sealed before we apply the new paint.
What was completed:
- Ceilings: Painted with Crown White Matt Emulsion;
- Walls: Painted with Crown Magnolia Matt Emulsion;
- Bathroom: Colour of the bathroom was completely changed from dark purple to white.
- Bedroom Floor: New carpet was fitted in the large bedroom and the old one removed;
- Woodwork: The windows, frames, wooden wall handrail in the hall, 2 doors and skirting boards were painted with Crown White Non Drip Gloss paint;
Materials: Prior to starting the job we were asked for advise on materials. Some of the materials were supplied by Fresh Home Decorating and the rest were supplied from the landlord/owner;
Time: The project was fulfilled in less than 2 weeks;
Are you looking for professional painter and decorator to complete a similar project to the highest standards? Just contact Fresh Home Decorating and book a viewing for a free quote!