About the project: 3-bedroom flat painting and decorating (before/after let)
What had to be done: The property was in moderate condition and our job was to paint and decorate all of the rooms, kitchen, bathroom and a very large hall. One of the bedrooms had to be wallpapered, and the bathroom and kitchen required a major change of the colour – from dark purple and red to white and magnolia. Also one of the walls in the hall required large area of the plasterboard to be replaced and patched properly.
What was completed:
- Ceilings: Painted with Crown White Matt Emulsion;
- Walls: Painted with Crown Magnolia Matt Emulsion. The walls in the single bedroom were covered with lining and patterned wallpapers;
- Bathroom: Colour of the bathroom had to be completely changed from dark purple to white, which required 4 coats.
- Kitchen: Colour of the kitchen walls was changed from red to magnolia. Ceiling was painted white.
- Flooring: New carpets were fitted in all the rooms;
Materials: All the materials were chosen and supplied from the home owner;
Time: The project was fulfilled in 2 weeks;